NJDS Community Service Worker's Rights and Responsibilities
- Right to be respected and listened to.
- Right to do meaningful and satisfying work.
- Right to a safe working environment.
- Be open and honest with your contact person/supervisor.
- Respect the confidentiality of persons being helped.
- Get pre-approval from Department of Community Health and Event contact person before community service.
- Understand and honor commitments of time and tasks.
- Follow the same standards of conduct as paid staff.